The State of California has the established maximum fees for Notarial Services. All of our fees adhere to those regulations.
- Acknowledgements - $10
- Certified Copy of Power of Attorney - $10
- Oaths and Affirmations - $10
- Jurats - $10 < >Power of Attorney - $10.00 Loan Packages
- "Local" In-Escrow-Office Loan Signing - $200 .00
- In office Loan Signing - $200.00 < >"Local''Mobile Notary Where We Come To You To Sign - $200.00
Travel Fees (included in Loan Packages)
- "Local" = 1.0 - 50.0 mile radius - $50.00
- Any area 1. to - 50. mile radius - $50.00
- Between 8.00 am and 8:00pm - $50.00
- Over 50 miles - Call for quote
- Before 6:00am and after 8:00pm - $60.00 < >Local Jails - 1 hour alloted - $150.00 Other Fees
- Faxing - $1 per page and E-Docs $1 per page
- Photocopies - $1 each
- Excessive Waiting Times - $50 per hour
- Notary Signing Cancellation Fee $50.00
- Airport Emergency Notarization $75.00 Plus $10.00 per document per signature < >E-Doc's fee's $75.00 per loan doc package
Group discounts to realestate, tile companies, escrow companies, mortgage organization, who has daily multiple regular daily documents signings
All fees are negotiable
*The rate listed above don't apply to Loan Closing Signing Companies. Please contact us for rates or check documents signing rates at the top of the page Please Note :
a.. Proof of Identification Require on all signing parties.
b.. Parties signing must understand what they are signing and doing so of there own free will.
c.. We can not explain the documents, If you have questions please find out the answer before we arrive.
d.. If witness/'s are required please make arrangement to have them present when notary arrives.
e.. Notary mobile traveling fee's are not specified as part of the notarization. It is a traveling fee only.